Thursday 17 March 2011

3D Work Update 2

Last week I wrote a post talking about how my 3D work was progressing or not due to th problems I ahd when "Flipping the Normals", I'm very happy to report this week that I've restarted that particular environment from scratch and got a fully built series of corridors all welded together with all of the Normals inverted so I can light the interior.

The next tasks on my list are to sort the lighting out - which is causing me a few problelms as when I create the lights, I click off them to move them to a better position and when I click to edit the lighting, the options are not available for me. Once I have that little problem sorted I can easily duplicate the lighting for the rest of the environment.

Finally I need to get my textures on it. I have just about all of the textures I want to use, but I need to resize themso they will work properly. But Once I have hte hang of that and get the first couple of textures on and got the hang of it, I'll be able to texture th erest with ease.

Once all that is done, I just have to render out the animation with the use of the camera and setting up the timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment